Topic

Home Page Forums General Forums How do I configure Comcast email account?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    John Smith
    Participant

I need a personal email application for communicating privately with my customers. I am running a small-sized e-commerce business online, so I need to make small and big deals with my customers. I need an email account for private discussion with my clients, so I have decided to use Comcast email service. Comcast email service is one of the most admirable emailing applications, which is widely used by both home and business users. It is also used by the professional users. I want to use the Comcast email service for effective emailing communication with my clients, business partners and associates. I want to configure my Comcast email account on my computer system, but I am failing to complete the configuration process. I have configured so many email accounts, but I am going to set up a Comcast email account for the first time. Even I have good technical expertise for the configuration process of the Comcast email account. I am not sure about the Comcast email settings. And I am getting problems to configure the Comcast email account in the appropriate ways. Due to insufficient technical skills, I am missing something very simple for the configuration process of Comcast email accounts. Could anyone share the easy tips to configure the Comcast email account on my computer system?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.